View Single Post
Old 02-22-2005, 08:57 PM   #9
mamacze

Hi Angel Friends!
I just got back from Seattle; yesterday...you are right Lolly, in the literature they sent they said 19 have already received the vaccine; what they meant was the 19 in the prior study; so in fact I am number 10...so anyone out there interested in joining; they have 10 more slots....
I ended up staying at the Ramada...Marianne, if I had known you were at the Best Western; I would have booked there! I was on the 7th floor; right below you... I hope you are OK now...are you also BRAC 1? Lolly, how did your visit go on the 15th?

And Brian, they said they would harvest my T cells in the event of a reocurrance; so I will definitely follow up on that in light of Lisa's experience.
I said to Dr. Salazar; "Isn't Lolly and Marianne and Brian and Lisa, and Kim from Calif just great...Well, her jaw dropped...How do you know them? and yes, they are just great!" Well, I told her about Joe and Christines great web site here and said HIPPA be damned; we chat and thank God we do...
I tried to book my next 6 visits; but I can see they have alot of calendars to coordinate...Joe and Christine; I will give them your regards the next time I go out...Bruce, you are right, doing this is a bit empowering, is pioneering and does make one feel alittle heady
We ate at the Pink Door which was fabulous; I had fresh salmon sent home; and I will try La Campagne the next trip...what a nice city Seattle is...
OK I will quit perseverating...all in all a good trip and it is good to be back..
Love,
Kim (mamacze).