View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 05:30 PM   #4
7andcounting

Re: Experiences with Navelbine

Hello Rich and Chelee,

Thank you both for your thoughts. Reassuring, Chelee that you can feel good and go on with life. I'm sorta amazed. It's the daisy chain stringing of treatments..trying to stay alive....it's a great life...sun is shining and I'm feeling good. Hard to ask for more...although remission would feel so good rolling off the tongue... Thanks so much for your encouragment.

Rich, thank you for the good articles, I will give them to my onc. I'm so blessed to have found this group. It helps me to see that there are a lot of us that are in this for the long haul.

I ran into a friend today who told me she was celebrating her 4 years being cancer free, after doing her initial round of chemo and surgery. What does that feel like. It has been constant for 7 years. Remission would be so cool. Yet, life goes on and I get out of bed and I parent my 3 kids and I spend time with my great husband. Ohhhh, wishing Navelbine was my silver bullet. God knows. I just hope and pray. I'm having too much fun to let it all stop now!

Thanks everyone!

Joyce
7andcounting is offline   Reply With Quote