View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 04:43 PM   #1
TriciaV

Question What would you do?

I was diagnosed back in January 2007 with stage 3c IDC, multiple tumors largest being 7cm and 9/27 nodes +. Anyhow after all my chemo and radiation and surgeries I went NED. Well I have been having pain in my right back near my shoulder for about two months now, after trying everying to get rid of the pain I went to my Onc. He did X-rays and found a "spot" on my 6th right rib, had another set of x-rays and finding the same spot... My onc ordered a bone scan which I had yesterday and today I got the results that said it was normal. WHat should I do? What should I ask of my Onc? I know I still have this pain that has NEVER stopped hurting, the pain has never moved up or down or changed? What would you do???? ANy and all thoughts would be most appreciated!!!!
Mammo and Ultrasound found 3 seperate masses largest being 7cm. Dr was sure they were an old breast infection, gave me antibiotics and sent me on my way. after three months of 4 rounds of antibiotics and fighting with the Dr. Finally had a 2nd Dr listen to me and had surgery
1/4/07 Surgical biopsy done :-(
DX stage 3c IDC er+ pr+ Her2+++ 31 years old
2 rounds ACH 6 rounds CTH ,a little healing time and then Mastectomy w/lymph node dissection, 9/27 positive nodes, a little more healing time
5/07 started another 6 rounds of cleanup chemo of CTH- Carboplatin, Taxotere and Herceptin
started Tomoxafin 9/07, Also declared NED 9/07
2009-Lymphedema- sleeve and glove
6-26-11 X-rays show suspicious spot on right 6th rib
8-25-11 another round of X-rays ordered, which also showed same spot on right 6th rib
9-1-11 Onc had bone scan done
TriciaV is offline   Reply With Quote