Thread: caner vaccine
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 10:32 AM   #2
donocco

Re: caner vaccine

Sarah

Probably both. What Im giving you is an opinion not necessaril 100% fact but Id be very surprised if my opinion wasnt based a a good deal of fact.

The Insurance Control of Medicine has changed everything and not for the better. Insurance companies pay for the drugs. Youknow how expensive cancer drugs are. A capsule of whatever for breast cancer has an actual value of less than a penny. Yet it sells without Insurance "protection for 900 dollars a capsule. Why would the Insurance company that does virtually all of the paying
allow the drug company to charge 900 dollars a capsule when the insurance company could set the price since they pay? My answer is that the exorbitant price of drugs keeps you 100% dependent on having health insurance. The insurance company recoups their money by the exorbitant premiums that are always going up.

Then there is the FDA whose powers are totally controlled by congress. In simple terms congress is their "boss." To keep your job how you have to please your boss. This is not rocket science. Congress has two bosses the people who elect them and the lobbiests who give them campaign contributions. The second (the money) is the more important one to the average politician because without the money for campaign adds before election day they are unlikely to be elected.

Who are the lobbys in the health care system? The big ones are the drug companies and the Insurance companies and the FDA has to please them both. Once a drug is approved the drug company makes a lot of money and gives some of this as lobby money to the politicians who make the laws.

How does the FDA please the insurance lobby? By approving the new drug for one purpose (remember I am talking about Oncology drugs) and the FDA memo will read "Cancerkill" (the new drug) is FDA approved for advanced cases of cutaneous T cell lymphoma after drugs A B C and D are tried. This limits the insurance payment for the drug because

1. Subcutaneous T cell lymphoma is very rare

2. Even if you have a patient with this rare cancer you cant use Cancerkill untill 3 or four other drugs have been tried.

To be fair to the FDA they always approved a drug for one purpose but since the people who used the drug paid for the drug (not an insurance company) the drug had to be affortable by the people who are using it. If Cancerkill capsules cost 900 dollars a capsule and you take one a day for the rest of your life, which pt could afford 27000 dollars month after month. Before the insurance takeover of medicine a Cancerkill capsule might cost 4 dollars a capsule. Remember the ingredient value of a Cancerkill capsule is less than a penny.

Once a drug is approved an oncologist could use it for any kind of cancer legally. Suppose Cancerkill could control breast, colon, liver and lung cancer. Since the drug is unaffortable this means little.

This vaccine sounds exciting. Suppose one shot could control every kind of possible cancer. Of course this idea is a very ridiculous. But suppose it could.
Each shot of the vaccine would cost over a million dollars and it would be FDA approved for some advanced cancer in the last stages.

I would be delighted to betotally wrong and diagnosed with Paranoia but I dont think I am. This has to change. But how. I doubt Socialized Medicine is the answer. This is why I do so much research on alternative things like copper reduction and Low dose Naltrexone, Coenzyme Q10 etc.

Paul
donocco is offline   Reply With Quote