View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 06:24 PM   #17
Mary Jo

Re: just need encouragement

Hi Tammy,

I had to reply. Not because I have any advice on what you should or shouldn't do, because I do not know. I've never been where you are. But, I, too, am a Christian and I, too, love the Bible verse..."For we know that all things work for good for those who love God and were called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28. Of course, we both understand that our idea of "good" and God's idea of "good" could be totally different. Ultimately, it is/will be good....however, at the time, we may not see it as such.

Tammy, I'm not sure what will happen as far as your illness goes but I am sorry you are going through all you are. However, I am confident that your Lord goes before you and He knows what will be...."all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one came to be." Psalm 139:16. Trusting is tough stuff. I know. I fail at it OFTEN.

In our Lord's eyes, we are not failures. We are His children. He loves you.

As I finish typing this I ask God to cover you and surround you with His beautiful peace as you "wait" on tomorrow. I pray He will help you to live with only "today" ~ one day at a time. Today is enough for now. Praying strength and healing.

Sending my love to you my "sister!"

In Christ.....

Mary Jo
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads