View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 12:17 PM   #1
CutiePie

Question Two Chemo drugs linked to BC spread

Has anyone heard of Chrisbeatcancer.com?

Just read a troubling article regarding Taxol (paclitaxel) and Adriamycin (doxorubicin) CAUSING cancer! These drugs induce tumors to release Exosomes which then circulate in the blood to the lung. If I'm reading it correctly helping cancer cells to multiply.

I'm not sure if I could copy and paste the article here but the author is Michele De Palma. Her quote is “In short, our study has identified a new link between chemotherapy and breast cancer metastasis,” says author Michele De Palma.

Anyone have info or comments on this? I've had both of these chemo drugs as well as Cytox and 10 months of Herceptin. I'm totally grateful to be 13 years out from BC, but I truly believe my current health issues are related to all of the Chemo I had.

I have had issues with my bones and have had both of my hips replaced at age 56, and have had 3 wrist/thumb surgeries for bone issues in one hand. I'm looking at additional surgery on my other wrist/thumb.

Anyone have any info if this is junk science or something I/we should be concerned about? Anyone else suffering with post chemo bone issues?

Thanks for any help.
Chemo ACT, Rads, Herceptin for 10 months
Genetic testing 2008 BRACA 2 positive
Oopthectomy in 2008
Bilateral Mastectomy 2010, Reconstruction with expanders then silicone implants.
CutiePie is offline   Reply With Quote