View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 04:21 AM   #13
sarah

Re: A Special Note on Christine's Birthday, From Her Daughter

Hello Danielle,
What a lovely touching message, thank you. I celebrate the birth of your mother along with you and your family and friends.
You and Debra must be so proud of what Joe and Christine created and how many people around the world it has helped and continues to help. This site has definitely made my journey easier. Hardly a day goes by that I don't think of Joe and Christine and thank them for the unbelievable gift they have given us. You have extraordinary parents with such vision and generosity. If only the world had more people like them.
As an ex-New Yorker,( one of my favorite cities or places that I have ever lived in and I've lived in a few!), I can taste those wonderful cannolis! Too bad that so much of Little Italy has been taken over by Chinatown.
And songs, couldn't survive without music! my song through my second recurrence (thought it was curtains for me) during chemo was the Eagles "Get over it" and it helped me whenever I started to feel sorry for myself!
Thank you Danielle and thank you Stephanie, Rhonda and Becky for keeping this site alive. It continues to be so important to us all and you have all become my family.
"Oh Happy Day"
love and hugs
sarah