View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 12:29 PM   #6
Mary Jo

Just chiming in..................Praise God for an ALMOST 3 year NED. The official NED date is July 28, 2008.

Thanks Donna for this post.....yes, you are right, along with the sadness there is also happiness. Sometimes that happiness is hard to pull up though......posts like this offer hope and remind each of us that for whatever reason some of us are NED and some are not. We are united though - with once cause - to support and love each other through it all..............whatever that "through it all" might be. I look at this life as a journey and for whatever reason our journey took the direction it took. We've been blessed with one another to love and support - learn from one another and share God's love with one another.

Just earlier while I was praying and thanking God for all His mercies shown me.....I stop and tell Him how sorry I am for those times I doubt and question Him because it so often doesn't make sense to me and my heart is often saddened by someones suffering. I ask God "Why so many good people suffer" .....but in that same breath I know our Loving God knows the whole plan...the whole picture....so I can only sit by and trust His plan....BELIEVE and love while it is still called "today."

We're all in it together - cancer or no cancer....NED or NO NED....it's a journey until the journey ends. While on the journey we take what comes our way and learn from it, grow from it and support and help each other.

How blessed we are...................

Thanks Donna...awesome post.

Mary Jo
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads