View Single Post
Old 07-28-2006, 07:33 PM   #22
Jean

Very sad

Dear Sandy and Rhonda,
I was very upset to read the reply that Sandy received. I have always enjoyed her warm and informative posts which are full of care and support.

Rhonda if we loose you from this site I would be VERY UPSET so please do not think that way.....your are a VERY important person to me.

I will say that in the time I have been on this site I have gained so much courage - knowledge - and support. I had a very unusual situation with my dx. and needed all the information I could gather in order to help myself.

I must say that the wonderful ladies on this site were extremely valuable to me and also (and this is the best part) helped me to help others in my OWN way.

But I must admist that lately there has been some comments that have been a bit biting and hurtful and I can't help but notice that it has a pattern and I truly hope that the persons who are applying this tone would re-consider and remember that we have some very strong women here who are FIGHTING
a very strong disease - so back off and try to rememeber we are not here to judge but to share and to assist is to assit with unconditional support - we could do without any additional pain and personal comments which are attacking another memember who by the way is fighting the battle of their life. I do not only mean the lady who responded to Sandy.
I have noticed after a scolding and belittling reply that one of our wonderful members has backed off and I do not see her on the site anymore....wonder why? I did not reply and had wanted to at the time and know I feel guilty that I did not do so - because that talented lady is not active on the site. I felt her pain in her reply to the sender. Everyone has something wonderful to contribute - but noone is top dog on this site and I have noticed in particular one person who does lash out when she is challlenged......it does not belong here.

Sandy I do agree with you and I do not think for a moment that you were rude....to the contrary - you have always displayed a loving nature on the site. (You too Rhonda)

Joe had requested back when that we must register and his reasons are clear
enough said.....Rhonda and Sandy I love you and appreciate you ever so much!

Fondly,
Jean

Last edited by Jean; 07-29-2006 at 02:08 PM..
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote