View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 07:14 PM   #7
Elizabeth1227

Re: Blood clot from Herceptin?????

Dear Lettik,
I would rather take the warfarin than have injections. It is only in the beginning they need to check your levels and then usually after that only every 30 days. I hated the bruising and getting a shot everyday. Pill form for me is much easier except to get your level check so often in the beginning.
I am only hertu-nu positive. I am er/pr negative. My breast cancer never went to my lymph nodes. The anal cancer spread to a lymph node in my ilac area (hip area). I am taking the Folfox chemo for that. I have been diagnosed four times with cancer. Two primary cancers. Breast cancer December 2007 and returned February 2010 and two days later they found the anal cancer. Then had lymph node surgically removed November 2011. It was cancer from the anal cancer. I am very tired. 7 surgeries (two lumpectomies, mascectomy, re-construction, and two other surgeries for nasal polyps, hysteroscopy, and the lymph node removal), radiation twice, chemo for anal cancer now doing it for a second time for six months every two weeks for 49 hours straight. First chemo I was in the hospital for 96 hours of straight chemo two times during the 33 days f radiation.
I wish you the best.

God Bless you,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth1227 is offline   Reply With Quote