View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 08:21 PM   #12
Kavy

Re: Help! Brain mets besides lung mets

Thanks everyone for your support, prayers, and information, they are very helpful. Thanks for sharing your experiences as well, they are very encouraging and give me hope. You guys are awsome, God bless you all.
Yesterday I had a great time with my family and friends, I hope you did too. I totally blocked this news from my mind, and it worked.Today reality kicked in, and I'm putting my fighting gloves to get ready for this big fight.
Today I'm dizzy, but no pain, I have been dizzy for a few days now. Does the steroid help the dizziness too, or it is for pain and swelling? I haven't taken it yet.
Does anybody have experience with Temador?
Again, thanks so much for your help, I will keep you all updated.
Love,
KarlaV.

Grace, I'm so sorry you are going through this again. I hope the gamma knife will make these mets disappear for good. Sending healing prayers.

Brenda, thank you for all the info. I have been on Herceptin/Tykerb for about a year now. I had Tykerb/Xeloda last year, and it did nothing for my lung mets. I wonder if it would work for the brain.

Elizabeth, thanks for Dr. Song's number. Could you PM me the name and phone number of this person who knows top doctors?
Kavy is offline   Reply With Quote