View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 09:25 AM   #11
dorinda

that sounds great in may. i could take my daughter , sweetie also. i have never been to a spa but she visited one when we were in hawaii and loved it. miraval sounds just awesome so count me in for may. my husband and i are taking alittle time off the 1st of nov. for our 37th anniversary and also for my 1 year cancervarsary. so i will be short on cash because of christmas , another semester of colege to pay for, plus i have 2 new grandbabies coming in december . my two older daughters are having their babies one week apart . my youngest daughter and i will be busy helping them. i know everyone will have a great time and let us know how it goes. dorinda
nov 2006 dx. with bc. 3 tumors removed from left breast lumpectomy done. her2 postive er+pr-. scans showed extensive spine mets(to many to count) ,3 tumors on left rib,one tumor on skull and 3 tumors on liver. stage IV from get go. dec.2006 started chemo taxol and herceptine wkly. zometa monthly. rescanned in march 2007, liver tumors shrinking a little. bones to early to tell but pain is gone in my back. rescanned in june 2007. liver mets gone, bone scan looking better but still alot in my spine. still on taxol and herceptine. zometa monthly. rescanned in august due to ca 2729 going up. liver still good , mets in ribs and skull gone but multiple areas still on lumbar and sacrum. mri of brain august 07 negative for mets.I AM BELIEVLING GOD FOR MY HEALING.
dorinda is offline   Reply With Quote