View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 07:04 PM   #22
MaureenS

Re: Hello NEW Member Looking for info

My sister's diagnosis and prognosis and dates are close to yours; no they haven't discussed what this back of the neck pain could be - it's a weekend don't you know!? She's been sleeping a good part of today and is exhausted and stressed out. This thing really wears on different family members differently - some seem to not be able to take any of it and just don't seem to be even willing to try; some seem to think they can take it but don't seem to really be able to handle it and some who end up handling it who probably shouldn't be handling any of it because they don't know what the hell they're doing (me.) The patient suffers too I know watching the different reactions - I can't even imagine and I'm curious as to others take on this - I know I'm veering off topic here but I'm feeling pretty alone.

My sister is really discouraged and sick of being sick and I'm frightened because I've never seen a family member - one who was always the picture of health and always so positive - go down so fast. I know these days in the treatment cycles are the worst and I keep telling myself that and she does bounce back but it's really sad to see her so miserable.

Anyway that's my story tonight.
Thanks for listening.
Maureen
MaureenS is offline   Reply With Quote