View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 08:49 AM   #180
Jennid1

I can see the light even if I can't feel it!

I'm Done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Last treatment 4/16/07
4 cycles of AC
13 weeks Herceptin & Taxoteer
39 weeks of Herceptin

My new NORMAL at 44 years includes not being able to feel my feet or fingers. Yeah staying up right can be a challege! Never sleeping longer than 2 hours, mostly due to insomnia and hot flashes. Joint and lower back pain that I've had since my 2nd treatment that continued to get worse over the 1 1/2 of treatments. I'llo never have finger nails and toe nails that should be viewed by the public. The most depressing is a weight gain of 50 pounds and even though I watch what I eat and exercise every day I continue to gain weight. Everyday I now take an anti depressent, Tamoxifen and the little purple pill. I shouldn't complain about having only one breast and all this other stuff when I'm alive. I never complain my son can read me like a book and he's only 14. Why chaven't these Gentech folks already got a mile long list of side effects. Sorry but I'd rather see a list of what everyones finding to releave the "No Side Effects" Herceptin and all the other durgs have given me.

Maybe to today wasn't the day to post but I have to tell you I admire all those gals fighting to stay alive as this treatment did kick my butt and givn the choice if recurrence stricks I'm going to just ignore it this time.

Best Wishes,
Deb

2B, Her2 +3, Er & PR pos.
Jennid1 is offline   Reply With Quote