View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 08:35 PM   #6
Sandra in GA

Re: Surgery tomorrow so I'll be gone for a bit...

My prayers are with you for a successful surgery and rapid healing. Just remember, "If you're going through hell, keep going!" That quote was on a get well card I received when I was in the mist of chemo. For some reason, that is the one I would always dig out and read again when I got down. To me, it means that you sure don't want to get stuck in hell, so you have to keep moving. That is what I see that you have done through all of this. I have read all of you posts and I assure you, most people would have already given up. Not you Chellee!! You have pushed and shoved your way to this surgery. Know that it is what you should be doing now. The chemo will take care of your other problems when you get it in ONLY two weeks. Take care, be peaceful, and know that many of us are sending up prayers tomorrow as you get that femur fixed.

((((((Chelee))))))) Those are hugs for you!
Remember......Keep going!!
Chemo: A/C; Taxol/Herceptin/Tykerb; phase II study at Mayo adding Tykerb for early stage
Radiation: 25 rads
Vaccine: Walter Reed GP2/AE37 vaccine study ~ last booster 9/17/2012
Sandra in GA is offline   Reply With Quote