View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 10:19 AM   #5
sloop

Re: Life changed November 09

greetings
hang in there skip .i know what you are going thru .my wife was dx in july of 08 with metastic bc .since then my life has been upside down and inside out .in dec of this year she also had brain mets dx and since then has had wbrt ,steroids to reduce swelling and currently on tykerb and xeloda .she had lost a lot of weight but is slowly regaining it .we are hopeful that she will pull thru this .it is a battle that i would not wish on my worst enemy.keeping positive is hard at times but stay the course because this dog can be beaten into oblivion.your wife needs lot of hugs and love thru this and you just being there will help her a lot.but also take care of yourself as you are fighting this also .i found this as well as other discussion groups to be very helpful to me just by reading others posts .the people here understand what we are going thru and are very good at offering advice and encouragement.all the best to you and your wife and as i read somewhere else until every cancer cell is eradicated there will be no retreat and no surrender.
sloop is offline   Reply With Quote