View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 09:53 PM   #15
Paula O

Re: Scripture Through the Her2 Fight

Thank you for speaking up and sharing your viewpoint, SoCalGal. It's great that we can have cordial, open communication among us here even when at times there is a difference of opinion.

I'd like to address the ladies who are in charge of overseeing this board next so that they can respond openly here as they see best if they'd like to:
First of all, thank you for your hard work and efforts to keep the board a supportive, informative, encouraging place for all. We appreciate you very, very much.

I'd like to suggest in the friendlinest of ways, that there is plenty of room on this board for a variety of threads, including this one. Surely folks can either choose to read and contribute to a thread if they are interested in the topic but simply not click on it at all if they don't want to read about a particular subject or perhaps simply would prefer not to read what a particular poster is writing.

There is sadness, fear, disappointment, and loss that we may feel in our own journeys as well as heartfelt sorrow when our fellow Her2 Positive sisters face very hard battles with cancer or when one of our members passes away. We cope with stresses in lots of different ways. Many people find a great deal of hope and comfort in God and the Bible. I sure do. I am happy to pass along and contribute to the group what I personlly consider to be encouraging and helpful beit free resources for those with cancer, humor, interesting articles, songs, quotes, or Scripture. My sincere desire is to be a blessing.

Love,

Paula