View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 03:40 AM   #4
Roz

Question

Lucky you Julierene! I drove across town, it took me 1 hour door to door to get to the dispensing hospital. But they have decided today to proceed with enrolling me in EAP. Extended Access Program is the name for the Tykerb trial in countries where it is not available on the national drug list. There are several sites in Australia, but they are wondering how much longer the trial will be available now Tykerb has moved onto the FDA in America. So far so good. My Tykerb onc said that at this stage they will regard my liver spot as cancer. The scan will go before the "research group" who approve the enrolment on the program, so I still have that hurdle to jump before getting on. They may do some examination of the liver to determine the nature of the spot, or they may get me on and do tests in 3 months. Not sure what is best really, but will go with the flow at this stage.
Odette, are you using curcumin? It seems to be a good antitumour growth product, I am interested in starting it. Cheers, Roz
Roz is offline   Reply With Quote