View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 02:03 PM   #8
DiDi70

Re: I am on the Vaccine in Washington would like to chat with anyone on same vaccine

Hello Myra Lynn and group!

The vaccine trial in Washington requires the participant (patient) to be receiving Herceptin during the 6 months of their participation in the trial, so it looks like you won't be eligible for that one.

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the Cleveland Clinic trials, but I would love to hear more about what's being done there. I will look around and see what I can find out.

What you might find useful is contacting the American Cancer Society where there will be a person available on the phone to direct you to the website that lists all current trials related to breast cancer. It will take a bit of searching, but the Cancer Society will help you. Also, there should be some help for you at your cancer clinic from a Social Worker who can direct you to the appropriate resources in your community to help you with the search.

I will let you know what I find out about the Cleveland Clinic.

Have a lovely day and congratulations on nearing the end of Herceptin! Good luck with your scan, I'll be thinking of you!
DiDi70 is offline   Reply With Quote