View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 12:16 PM   #9
DianneS

Re: Must read: Aloe vera and natural cures/healing

Hi Ellie,

Have you looked online? There is a lot of research about mushrooms/studies that Japan has done. Japanese use AHCC for their cancer patients (mushrooms) in most of their hospitals.

Turkey tail is also known as coriolus versicolor. It has been used for centuries and has recently been studied at Sloan and Mayo for cancer benefits. As well, it helps the T and NK fighter cells.

It's kinda pathetic that the US doesn't look into alternatives to drugs...but then the drug industry, I heard on TV, makes over 1 BILLION dollars off of chemo drugs. So why would they bother to support a method such as AHCC that won't make profits for them?

Doctors take one semester course in nutrition, as I've said before. They don't know one thing about nutrition and cancer or supplements and cancer. If you want to stay healthy stay away from Big Pharma!

Check out Natural News...sorry don't have website handy but google it!

I don't see why one should not take Vitamin D with the chemo. A study found that women who got breast cancer had low levels of Vit D. Do everything you can to support your immune system!

All the best,
Dianne
8/9 Richardson/Bloom test
ER+ weakly positive
Alred Score: 4 (suggesting I would strongly benefit from hormone therapy)
PR-,
HER2 positive +++
No vascular invasion
No lymph nodes involved
Surgery: Sept. 9, 2008 -Modified radical mastectomy, right breast. I chose to have a simple mastectomy on the left. Began Taxotere/Carboplatin/Herceptin November, 2008. Finished T/C March 2009. Finished #16 Herceptin Sept. 09. AI's and Tamoxifen made me sick. Began natural Tamoxifen which is Quercetin, I3C and a combo of other supplements. I am also a DES Daughter. There is now a link between DES exposure in utero and breast cancer!
DianneS is offline   Reply With Quote