View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 07:03 AM   #6
*_Cathy_*

Dear Lisa, I worry too because of the supplements. I only take a multivitamin and B6 for hand foot syndrome. What do you take?
It definetely would attract attention to me if I didn't wear a wig or hat. Maybe you would like to try going out with one of them on.Sometimes we really need a break from talking about it and educating others.Just go out and do something you love to do without having to think and talk about the disease. Maybe we give it too much power anyway. Go to the movies, the mall, the beach, church, etc. I went down the shore for three days and I didn't think of my illness once. It was such a blessing.Another thing that really helped me was to develop my faith and prayer life. I don't think I would have done it to this degree if I didn't have this disease.(If you want any ideas on this, just let me know.) You look like such a fun and cool girl. Remember how beautiful and wonderful you are and that you are a gift to so many people, especially your family and all of us! God Bless You, Cathy