View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 10:30 AM   #45
Sandra in GA

Re: 5 year's out from stage 3 Her2 pos 35 pos nodes

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/N...cine%22&rank=1
This is the website for the trial I am just completing in September. If I were you I would contact one of the sites in Washington state or Washington DC, which ever is closest. I truly don't know if this is what has helped me so much or being in the trial at Mayo that allowed me to get Tykerb along with the Herceptin. I just know that I feel really good and strong.

This particular trial is looking at two vaccines. Most only look at one. We have a blood factor called HLA-A2 that affects how ouw bodies respond to vaccines and building antibodies. Most trials only accept aplicants if one is positive to this factor, this trial has another are looking at a vaccine called EA37 that more vigoriously stimulates the bodies of us negative folks.

Please feel free to PM me about more details.

Good luck!
Sandra
Chemo: A/C; Taxol/Herceptin/Tykerb; phase II study at Mayo adding Tykerb for early stage
Radiation: 25 rads
Vaccine: Walter Reed GP2/AE37 vaccine study ~ last booster 9/17/2012
Sandra in GA is offline   Reply With Quote