View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 04:26 AM   #14
chekmark

Re: Brain Mets &%$#$!! :(

Denise,
It saddens me to read your post. I am at a loss for words. You said it best, we do all that we can possibly do and it isn't always enough. You are not alone in this, you have all of us here right by your side cheering you on. You know that I have always been cheering for you and I will never stop. You (we) can do this,. Your are the little red engine, I think I can, I think I can, I know you can! You are in my prayers. You are allowed to be sad. You are allowed to be weak but we all know how strong you are. Please keep us informed. This is just a small hurdle. Take care my dear friend. In my prayers. God Bless. Darlene
DX Sept 30 2010 at the age of 49. Oh crap! 1.5 cm idc, stage 1 grade 3 er/pr+, her2+ no lymph nodes, mastectomy Oct/10. Started 6 rounds of TCH Dec/10 and will continue herceptin until Nov /11 and just started femara.
Stray kitten found my lump while I was playing with it. It is now my pet and my dog is not real happy about that.
Mammo good
last herceptin 11/21/11 YAY
reconstruction 12/09/11
Chapter closed 12/10/11, hopefully, fingers crossed
Bone scan, chest xray, clear
04/27/12 Expander removed, implant put in, ahh sigh of relief, much more comfortable
Sept 30, 2014, 4 years NED
chekmark is offline   Reply With Quote