View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 05:44 PM   #8
tdonnelly

Re: War Vet of HER2+ BC

RE: Payee Rep for BC

10/06 spent 17 unnecessary days at Tinley Park Mental Health Center as I cancelled my first surgery. Had to face a court hearing.............

Finally received SSI however I am now labled as a Mentally Unstable Person had to have my Sister assigned to all Accounting etc.

I went to SSI office for Breast Cancer. I will see to it that Nash Law of Chicago removes that Slanderous Lie.

I had to call the Delevan Police Dept. as my Rep Payee again Slander/Abuse/Neglect, locked down my funds due to my choice to return to Illinois to live with my children. My right to decide to reassign new Rep Payee-daughter. This SSI/Janesville Rep assigned to me refuses to return my calls or write written permission needed to return to State of Illinois. And Nash Law-left vm, 2 emails, 2 flat rate boxes regarding relocate no calls returned just voice mail $7,000.00 for this. The bank: First Bank/Walworth has 14,000.00 in a no interest checking account???

I share this personal circumstance to assist others who have a similar situation: Breast Cancer Abuse big time.

Our new president will be getting another letter soon so this power play never happens to anyone ever again. I am at a Super 8/Delevan waiting to return to IL. Being locked out of my room at 11 am, no money for dinner or phone calls, personal needs. Hopefully the officer who I filed the report with will follow through and go to her home as her phone is off the hook, called her last night had to hang up due to disrespect again. My attorneys didnt want her assigned due to last abuse having me committed not ready mentally for Surgery...........

Take Care All. Write to all congress in Washington for Responsible SSI/Medicare-Rep Payee Program.

Tami
Adriamycin x 4/Cytoxin x 4/Taxol x 4
Herceptin x 17
Radiation: 5 1/2 weeks
Second Reoccurrance: August 2010
Right Breast Masectomy
12 doses of Taxol
1 yr of Herceptin
tdonnelly is offline   Reply With Quote