View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 12:56 AM   #28
Tricia

Smile Some New News From My Onc Today !!!!!

I hade my third chemo carboplatin/herceptin/taxotere today and this exact regimen put me in the hospital last week ago or so. So I was very nervous about taking it again. But I took everything they said to take,,,, you know decadron, benedryl, anazamet, zofran etc. The Doctor told me that he was so excited the results of the tumors... they couldnt be felt by me nor the Dr's so what he is going to go is have my surgery moved to the 3-4 week of april and then start the rest of the year of Herceptin and then use tomaxifan for 5 years.... on our first meeting he gave me 50% 50% chance and now he says an easy 80-90% so Me and my husband is very excicted PRAISE OUR LORD JESUS!!!!! GIVE HIM THE GLORY < THE POWER THE HONOUR...... WE DO HAVE AN AWESOME GOD!!!!

Thank you lord for helping to bring some understand and some hope that this is much more about me than the cancer that is inside me I think all my friend and family who have supported me through this.... mainly my wonderful husband who without I will crumble to the flower. Thank you to you ladies always willing to share their ideas, their pains, what they had learned... YOU ARE THE WOMAN WHO MAKE THESE BOARDS LOVE YA ALL AND GOD BLESS TO YOU ALL
er+/pr- her2 +++ Stage 3b
several tumors
largest 7cm
port placed on Jan 18, 2007
Chemo started Jan 22, 2007
Herceptin/ Taxol every 3d week and then my Dr changed me to Taxotere/Carboplatin/Herceptin
every 3d week
Right Mastectomy w/ Lymph Node Dissection 4/19/07
27 removed 9 positive
Margins-clear but wall to wall
Radiation scheduled for 6/07
Tricia is offline   Reply With Quote