View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 06:09 AM   #24
astrid

Fevers etc.

I had not been having a bad time until my December treatment. I have been on Herceptin since June of 2006. In December, I started to feel really bad about 2 hours after the treatment and then I had fevers up to 102 and then down all that night and really bad diarrhea and body aches all night and the next day. I take Hercptin every three weeks because I have an hours drive to the hospital, but my doctor switched my infusion to be delivered to an hour again instead of 30 minutes and I had not had a violent reaction. I had my infusion last Tuesday and I felt great afterwards but yesterday ( a week later) I went to the gym and went to a spinning class and had to quit I was so out of breath. I have been going to the gym for a year now, but have not been doing really heavy cardio for a while. Do you think its Herceptin or something worse or ???