Thread: Willpower
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 06:44 AM   #17
Mary Jo

I love reading this thread and love the fact that we are all alike. Hehe! You do meet an occasional "nut" who will say things like "no thank you, I don't like chocolate" or "no thank you, I don't like sweets" but I find those people, few and far between. I don't believe those are human people anyway..............only aliens or non humans don't like chocolate or sweets....in my opinion.

One day at a time.....and a commitment each day to healthy living......that's what I try to do. Some days it works and some days it doesn't. I'm learning that I can't nor shouldn't beat myself up over it. Afterall, who am I but a mere human (yes, I am human - I like chocolate and sweets) I guess I don't think I can control when my life will end anyway. Maybe if I did I could control these things better....but I'm more of the philosphy....LIVE AND ENJOY.......LIFE IS SHORT! Of course I know we shouldn't be little piggy's BUT moderation and enjoying life is definitely what I will do.

What a fun thread.................and everytime I read it I want a cookie or something! LOL!

Love you guys....

Mary Jo
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06