View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 02:47 PM   #1
radiant

Building a Freeway of Love for Courtney - TONIGHT!

Hi Ladies:

As Jay's latest post to Courtney's Caring Bridge indicates - Courtney is in need of our love and prayers. Her husband is asking that we all do this for her tonight, as the dr's make their decision tomorrow:

" . . . tomorrow AM the medical team will determine if we can tackle the underlying problems."

I live in the SF Bay Area, and feel quite lucky to have met this Earth Angel called Courtney. She has done an exceptional job of uniting bc women!

So, whatever your method is to embrace the light, please do so tonight for Courtney!

In hopes to create a thread that showers love, prayers, and hope on Courtney - feel free to post any verses, sayings, and/or images that speak to you in this time.

This has always been one of my favorite images of Courtney's - I was SO blown away when I saw it!

Thanks ;-)

http://www.kbsite.info/Courtney%20an...20Hamilton.jpg

Kim
2008 - on Arimidex/Herceptin - stable lymph node.
2009 - stable on Arimidex/Herceptin
2010 - lymph node progression and liver mets.
2010 - went on Gemzar, Navelbine, Herceptin - Navelbine and Herceptin took liver mets down. lymph node slightly progressed.
2010 - did Xeloda & Tykerb - MAJOR progression in liver in only 6 weeks.
Dec 2010 - present - Ixempra/Avastin/Herceptin/Fasoldex - regressing
June 2012 - chemo break
Sept 19, 2012 - start t-dm1. Chose this over going back on Ixempra.
radiant is offline   Reply With Quote