View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 02:55 AM   #12
Ellie F

Re: Life is a celebration of that which we can do

Hi Fob
Firstly I am glad you have asked again about your facial oedema and hope you get a positive outcome.I know how difficult trying to get any action on the NHS is, you often have to push and push!
The lost dreams are really hard to come to terms with, I guess most people cruise along with a sort of expectation of what their life will bring, then you get bc and suddenly you're fighting for your life and non of the future in your head is certain anymore.
Nobody has directly blamed me for getting bc but I have to admit that I often run questions through my head about why me? Maybe the cause will turn out differently for all of us and have many factors. Today I read the post about mental health issues increasing the risk,did the fact that I was stressed due to a serious life incident contribute to my bc? Did I eat the wrong food, was it chemicals or as a therapist suggested 'a cancer prone personality' who knows!
I try to live in the 'now' as much as possible but its hard going sometimes as I think we're designed to think back and ahead for our survival as a species.
Please keep us posted.
Ellie
Ellie F is offline   Reply With Quote