View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 05:16 PM   #36
Diana1993

Thank you Elizabeth and Janet for your responses. I have one more CT scan on Monday (new improved machine) and if it picks up any measurable marker, I will be accepted in the clinical trial. Apparently all that is reported is scar tissue and "fuzzy" changes. I'm waiting for the Urologist to call re: insertion of a kidney stent. Here we go again. And of course I don't know if the shut down of the nuculer (sp?) plant will halt my CT scan. I have been on this journey since 1993 and I have learned most plans work out for a reason. It is amazing; four years ago, I turned down second round of chemo and then two years later said yes to Taxotere and Herceptin. It wasn't all that bad so I will join the "fun run" gang and come here and look up advice on how to deal with rashes and.....................(this proves I read almost all threads) So for now it is a wait and see and in the meantime I can get my Christmas decorations up and enjoy the rich food, it may be the last for awhile. I will use any excuse to eat goodies.
Diana.
Diana1993 is offline   Reply With Quote