View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 11:59 AM   #33
tricia keegan

Re: Remembering Chrisy

I too have been off the board a few days and was so sad to read this although agree its a wonderful tribute Denise. I also have special memories of Chrisy who looked out for everyone before herself it seems. I remember receiving a pm from her saying she knew I lived in Ireland and someone had posted that wanted to move here if Herceptin was available as she couldn't get it in Scotland where she lived, Chrisy asked if I could help. I of course was happy too and arranged a hospital etc for this lady in need (Carol) and visited her in hospital and we went on to become friends until she passed two years later, her husband asked that we attend her funeral service. I know Carol was so grateful to Chrisy for putting us in touch as she had two extra years she wouldn't have had and passed at peace knowing her two young children were being cared for by their Father and his(Irish) family who lived close by. I'm sure Chrisy and Carol are together now along with so many other angels gone too soon from this board but I have no doubt Chrisy was the nearest thing on earth to an Angel that Carol and I ever found. RIP Chrisy...xx
Rads x 36 ..oophorectomy August '06
Currently taking Arimidex..
June 2011 osteopenia/ zometa x1 yearly- stopped Zometa 2015 as Dexa show normal bone density.
Stopped Arimidex July 2014- Restarted Arimidex 2015 for a further two years on the advice of my Onc.
2014 Normal Dexa scan
2018 Mammo all clear, still NED!
tricia keegan is offline   Reply With Quote