View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 08:31 PM   #8
Teal55

Re: Perjeta/Herceptin early BC? Share your experience.

Day 6 and feeling more nauseated and major sores in mouth n vagina area. Running fevers off n on. I called my doc n will see him Thursday. My port stitches come out tomorrow w the breast surgeon. I've been taking Imodium for diarrhea but wondering if its better to just let all the toxins come out. Feel like im flooded with poison. I've been taking 200 mg Advil but trying tylanol 325 mg tonight for fever. For a moment i have an appetite but when its time to eat i feel otherwise. I've been sucking on ftozen cherries for cooling down the soreness. Drinking as much water as i can. Even water doesn't agree.

I feel like a mess and feel like if it's not one SE it's another. Feel like im only holding on to my spirit n soul.
I catch myself falling into depression. I've been forcing myself to take walks..but then i feel tired.

Please share any suggestions...i can't imagine going for round 2 in this condition.

I don't want to sound negative...but i am suffering. I am otherwise a happy n positive soul. I don't understand why any of us have to go through all this. My Mother died of ovarian stage 4 cancer and i cared for her 3 years. Her chemo experience was so depressing. I have barely healed from her passing n now i am dealing w cancer.

THANK YOU ladies for all who have reached out to me. I'm fortunate to have a place where the right people are listening. I hope I can get to that point where I can encourage others who will follow after me.

I wish love n kindness for your couage n support. I wish all of you happiness and a long life.

Hugs to all for listening n your empathy!
Teal
Teal55 is offline   Reply With Quote