Thread: Need input!
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 05:47 PM   #29
Juls

Re: Need input!

Andi
Yes- Apparently as I am not on drug trial now - Doctor does not have to see me every cycle. I was asked yesterday if I wanted to see her but said No. Would rather wait till x-rays checked.

Dentist trying to do all treatment asap, but tooth removed was next to tooth needing root treatment so she wanted it to heal a bit first. Also next appt available is 3/2/16 unless cancellations.

Apparently other bisphos. can be given orally and don't affect jaw as much but they don't seem keen to give them. Cause stomach issues & need to be taken daily etc.
They only noticed the bone lesions on last CT as now obvious & they knew where to look - so looked back at all my CT scans & noticed that there was a "subtle change" in the 2 areas last January! CT's were 9 weekly.
My Daughter's friend is a Doctor & she said the same as you - put in writing and they have to reply. Not sure whether to do this at the moment. They are well aware I am not pleased with situation. I know things can be missed but in 5 Ct's! Can forgive first 2 Ct's but latter ones not so much.
Juls is offline   Reply With Quote