View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 01:30 AM   #54
Ais4Abbott

Re: Christine has passed away

I'm very sorry to read that your mom passed away. I do not know my way around this site very well, but I know your mom had fought the battle for years. I am very sorry to ask, was it HER2 that killed her? I don't find any posts about it. I am very sorry to be so blunt. Personally, I was very much hoping that Herceptin had knocked it down and out forever. I am from Texas and have recently learned that the CB1 and CB2 in cannabis can kill cancer cells. I was wondering if your mom tried it, if it helped at all. Being in Texas, I personally don't know anyone using cannabis, or using it to fight cancer. It seems to have no side effects or toxicity and I have read it can kill virtually any cancer in 90 days, if used correctly. I have had HER2+ twice now, and am suffering from the toxicity of the companion drugs used with Herceptin. So, I am rethinking what I will do next. I can not do those companion drugs ever again. I am very sorry to ask, and if this offends you, please just delete it, and I will understand. I am being selfish, to some degree. If your mom did use Rick Simpson Oil, and it didn't help, then it would be the first case I had heard of that a cancer wasn't cured from cannabis. It is hard to know what to believe. I used to believe in MD Anderson, but I don't anymore.
Mastectomy
Tram Flap - 1) wish I could delete that.
2)Interested if anyone did this, and then got implants. 3)Ruined stomach muscle. (Appreciate info about fixing this).
Recommend New Orleans instead of MD Anderson for all surgery.
12/17/2010 TCH 6x/3wks Herceptin 3/wks til 11/17/11.
12/23/2010 Lost Hair - 10/5/2011 Wig free - 4/14/2013 Long Hair again.
Severe nail detachment-(Past) 10/2011 - toenails still trying to grow back. 4/14/2013 - Normal toenails & fingernails.
Severe neuropathy (upper thighs/upper arms) - taser sensation - (in the past), light touch finger or toes = burning. Sock free (still). Can bend knees and ankles, now. Dr. stopped Docetaxel after 5th, due to possible permanent nerve damage. (now in hands/fingers, feet/toes - pain, interested in help). 4/14/2013 - Neuropathy much less. Nerve damage is permanent in fingers & toes, hands & feet. Toekini ($10) from CVS pharmacy works great for my CIPN - feet at night. Nothing can touch my toes without burning me. I can not braid hair - fingertips do not work right.
Severe constipation - (made worse by drinking small swallow of water with Senecot instead of a full glass of water - caused concrete type blockage of bowels - drink lots of water with it!)-(Past)
Severe Reflux - (great medicine available for this) - Carafate (past)
4/14/2013 Much happier now. Smiling a lot. Started working in the yard again, but must wear toeless sandals. Blessed. Best wishes & Blessings to you all. Has anyone had success with Rick Simpson Oil in curing HER2? Very interested in hearing details. I live in Texas and do not know anyone that has tried it. We can not use it here.
Ais4Abbott is offline   Reply With Quote