View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 11:40 AM   #1
Bowlingpink

Opinion on getting ovaries removed?

My name is Marsha Weber. Back in 2006 I was diagnosed with HER2 by FISH, 5.4 amplified, my Estrogen was 70 percent and the PR was 30 percent. I am wanting to find women between the ages of 33 to 45 that has had the HER2 neu by FISH. I had a Lumpectomy of my Left Breast and 9 Lymph nodes removed and they were negative. My husband wanted no more children after the second child I was still questionable, but that was before I had Breast Cancer, if both of us wants any more children adoption would be our answer if I do go with getting the Ovaries removed. We are at the point where all of the out of pocket is met plus the deductible is met. Plus my husband would like to go back to having to wear rubbers, so would I, I hate the smell of the Latex. The reason why I am so apprehensive is that do I want to put myself and my family into Hell? this earlier because I am only 34 but I will be 35 in January of 2008, also it is not because of the surgery itself. I would like to hear other women's story on how they decided on their out come after they ended their treatments. Did they get the surgery done, did they wait for a couple of years, or did they find other alternatives other than the surgery and Tamoxifien? Plus did their Insurance Company pay for the alternatives? Also I would like to hear about after sugery how bad was their moodiness was it good or bad? After the waiting period was sex any different?

<O:p
Marsha Weber<O:p</O:p
<ST1:p<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comDodge City</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st=" /><st1:City w:st="on">Dodge City</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">KS</st1:State></ST1:p<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p
<O:p
Bowlingpink is offline   Reply With Quote