View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 08:11 PM   #1
Bill

Wink Bill's Apology Thread

It seems that lately, I have spent more time apologizing on this site than actually doing anything constructive or helpful, so I had an idea. I hereby apologize to everyone all at once, for all past, and probably future mis-behavings, knowing my track record. If I ever offend you or hurt your feelings in any way, just come to "Bill's Apology Thread". Just list my new offense and I will cease and desist the activity. At this point, my apologies extend to all Canadians, salmon-fisherpeople, trappers, anyone who lives where it snows, or it might get windy or cold alot, bear-wrestlers, people that use sled dogs, anti-hyphen people (I'm not even gonna mention the Andi "situation", because, frankly, although I was born fearless, I'm scared of her. I know one day we're gonna meet and the first thing she's gonna do is say,'Hello, Bill, it's good to meet you.', she'll kiss me on the cheek and then jam my finger into a light socket.). Oh, also, I called Tiptoe, at various times, "a rodent-like creature, a chinchilla, a marmot, a mormoset, weasel, groundhog, prairie dog, fat gerbil", and I apologize to him and his caretakers as well. (me and Tex are cool, though). One more confession- earlier I committed thought-crime on another thread. On MJO's birthday thread, I noticed she lived in Delaware, and was going to have a cupcake for her birthday, so like anybody else would have done, I got ready to make jokes about George Washington crossing the Delaware eating a cupcake, right, you know, with the chocolate smeared all over his face, but then, I said "No, don't do it. With your history, Bill, tomorrow you'll spend all night apologizing to MJO, all of George Washington's descendants, row-boat paddlers, cupcake-eaters, and anyone who ever laid eyes on the Delaware River. You just chill out." I took my own council and just chilled out. If I left onyone out, I apologize, Love, Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote