View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 07:09 PM   #8
ClarkA

Re: Radiation Questions

Ladies,

Thank you for the replies - Big Help. We'll take the advice- I'll go in with her to the doctors office Thursday to get her questions answers. It's not the first time we've needed to - through this crazy up and down the wall, happy go sad, fighting and laughing in the day and up all night! And we manage.

Interesting how before a new treatment tension builds until it blows up. Its always something else that makes it go BOOM- like the red light I ran last night. Then fighting, yelling-yapping, closer and closer to the point. Helping us get unrealized tension out. Nice not to judge - just let it happen. Yell, getting "it" out, talking your a** off until the point is lost - in the tension gone. Just needed a release. Ahh we love each other... its nice.

Understanding more now, I think her major concern is how her body will look and feel afterward. She is scared. I'm passing along everyone's experience here to her. We're living in Taiwan, I'm an American and she likes to hear the latest information from the states. See that - my ego just puffed. Can't wait to be back when all this is over.

Too all of you, a great thank you. I read here often and its helped me to understand her, and how to better be there. I can't completely understand what you are going through but I can try to be here for her the best I can with my attention and trust. Wishing you all the best with meditative love!
ClarkA is offline   Reply With Quote