View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 05:06 AM   #20
karen z

Re: 12 years, but who is counting?

I have been off the board for awhile but many thanks to those who have written in response to my last post- I appreciate it (hi Steph and Sassy- pls send along your emails-mine is still the same). I went a bit crazy with purging work files after retirement and accidentally deleted two computer storage "cabinets" with family/friends emails. Steph, I remember all of those college visits very well too. Oh boy, what a time. I can not believe that Bella has graduated, that I actually retired, sold my house, found a beautiful temporary apartment, relocated 20 miles further outside of ATL and (although taking everything day by day) am doing well. I just started an art class and hoping to take more if I survive this one (I started off as an art major, lacked self-confidence, and immediately switched majors back in the day when I felt "I can not do this" and be good. Although discovery psychology was a huge blessing and I had a great career in psych., I have always wondered if I could do "this" and (from time to time) have taken classes in photography and pottery. I am now down to the kind of basic drawing class, which "did me in" and made me feel I could never handle art, but so glad I am trying it again. Anyway, guys, write me when you have a chance and catch me up on your lives. K

Last edited by karen z; 10-21-2017 at 05:08 AM.. Reason: typo
karen z is offline   Reply With Quote