View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 11:19 PM   #1
charlotte

twiching in the legs?

Hello all: Sorry I haven't posted in weeks... I have been having chest pains.. My Onc Dr. sent me to a cardioligist, and he did a cardiac catherization.. I have 2 blockages in my arteries of my heart.. One is in a "bad"(Dr's words) place and the other one not so bad.. He informed me that he did not recommend any more aggressive approach.. He says that both blockages are 70-80%.. I will go back to see him in a few weeks.. He says "he is going " to treat the blockages medically, instead of surgery. He showed me the blockages on a screen..I have a lot of questions to ask him when I see him again.

On another note, I have been having twisting? jerking? spasms in my legs.. I want to blame this of course on the tykerb.. I thought maybe its restless leg syndrome?NO matter how hard I press m y legs to the mattress, the twich or jerk of my legs continues. very annoying.. It will start on one side and travel to the next side..
I haven't posted in a while, but I hope to be able to post more often.. It seems like I have a lot of things , which depresses me and I hesitate to post..

I have finished my radiation treatments !!! My Onc. said he was going to start me on xeloda soon.. any thoughts or comments from the great people here would be appreciated..

thanks for listening to me.. I appreciate the comments so much...
charlotte is offline   Reply With Quote