View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 06:52 AM   #56
Paula O

Re: Fighting Breast Cancer With Healthy Lifestyle Choices

[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/KJkUluOPEUXx0Km0t6clrh-qvcfi4kWw8rS*Z9FSOPmK4juxYx*5pWVyX9kf75MDpvV-iyB7I26hUmlJ0bzEG*fVATBKCu0o/Scale.jpg[/IMG]

It does help me to keep on track to weigh myself regularly but the photo is a good reminder to me that my number on the scale is but a helpful tool in my weight loss efforts, nothing more.

So how's it going with your healthy lifestyle efforts, guys?

Good for you on the healthy choices you are making, Conomyself! You can reach those goals you've set for yourself. Got any good, motivating Anthony Robbins thoughts you care to share that you heard during your workouts?

I've had plenty of struggles on my eating plan in January and February (and before) but am on a good path now, thankfully and making progress which is my aim. This weekend I am loading up on fresh carrot juice and lots of raw fruit and veggies. Putting excellent fuel in my body and getting exercise always makes me feel like a million bucks.

Let's make our bodies as inhospitable to cancer as possible! There are lots of things out of our control but what goes into our mouths (and doesn't) and getting physical activity, drinking plenty of water, daily fresh air and sunshine, and getting to bed at a decent hour are all things within our control and will build up our bodies instead of tearing them down.

15 days left in February, including today. What kind of progress do you want to make by March 1st?

Paula
Paula O is offline   Reply With Quote