View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 10:33 AM   #52
Merry

Re: I'm Taking Care of My Mom

Trish..I think you're right..my husband who took care of his wife in her last stages tells me it's not going to get better and he's right. But I think I could handle things better if my brother would pitch in instead of creating more havoc and tension and treating me like I'm some kind of interloper. Or space invader, lol
I just got a bit crazy the other day and this is the only place I can vent a bit....you guys probably think I'm completely crazed!
Thank you for putting up with my raving lunacy...and it's not even a full moon, lol. The weather doesn't help either, it's been raining and gray so I can't get out of this house even to be out in the yard. I miss my privacy, but I know I'll miss my Mom more....hell, I already miss her.

Jackie..thanks for those links...I'm gonna look into them. Mom says she doesn't want "strangers" in her house so she won't let Hospice help out. Too bad, I'm gonna have to explain that I need some help too. Man, this is what I get for being so rowdy as a teenager...eh? LoL
Thanks again and God bless every lovely one of you!

Jackie...and God Bless Texas! The hearts of Texans are as big and wide as the Lone Star State! I'm kind of a neighbor because I live in New Mex..about 3 hrs West of El Paso....in the heart of the Chichuachua Desert....beautiful land! Peace, G
Merry is offline   Reply With Quote