View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 07:29 PM   #26
mamacze

Re: ***Christine our founder sad news..***

Oh Christine - my heart aches for you - how hard to leave all that you love; your beautiful daughters; your family and friends.
Debra and Danielle - I had the privilege of meeting Christine and Joe twice - once at ASCO in Atlanta and another time for dinner when I was lucky enough to be in Carlsbad. Your mom - a heart of pure gold - your dad - so driven to make your mom's dream (this very web site of support!), a reality. We had lots of laughs, and heard about your mom's amazing journey. And the love your mom and dad had for you both - it was just palpable.
Godspeed to you Christine. May we all - those here on earth and those who are holding their arms out to you on the other side- embrace you with the love that you have piled on us this last decade. May you find joy, love, peace and a good ol' foot stompin' welcome from our Her2 girls on the other side.
Love and peace to you into eternity.
Love Kim (from CT)

2004 - Stage 4, mets to 4 lobes of lungs and liver, lumpectomy, er/pr -, her2 neu+++, Herceptin and Navelbine then Herceptin only.

2005 - Breast Ca vaccinations with the Tumor Vaccine Group in Seattle

2011 - Still Herceptin only and NED

2011, June - STOPPED Herceptin and kicked up my heels!

2012, February - 1 small tumor came back to haunt me in my lungs - back on Herceptin only, tumor stable.

2015, November - tumor on lungs removed (Segmentectomy), back on Herceptin only
Received U of W vaccine clinical "booster" Vaccine

2022 On Herceptin and NED continues - WOOT WOOT!
mamacze is offline   Reply With Quote