View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 05:16 PM   #30
gin-tx

Smile Joint pain from Herceptin

Dear Sherri,

Thanks for your message. I have little bone pain compared to others. I talk with some people who have pain constantly. I think I'm better than I was in the beginning. My fingernails are getting wierd. I have tips and one popped off today, had not had that occur in ages. Hope this doesn't mean they'll all start doing that, will get them done on Sat and see what happens, may have to do them more frequently.

The announcement about Elisabeth Edwards yesterday really upset me. She looked like she had lost a tremendous amount of weight since she was first diagnosed. Hope her prognosis is good and they can help her, did sound scary. So far I have not had conventional chemo, just Herceptin and Aridia, which the latter gives me a lot of problems, both during and after treatment. I had none in beginning and that has reversed, Herceptin does not seem to bother me.

Keep me informed of your progress and know you'll do well after last treatment. I have 1 yr anny of diagnosis in April, this is my second episode of BC, first was in 1995.

hugs,

ginkott1@aol.com
gin-tx is offline   Reply With Quote