View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 11:55 PM   #1
Kavy

Unhappy Our Dear Friend Kate Got Her Wings

Sisters and Brothers,

It is with a broken heart and great sadness that I bring the dreaded news that our dear Kate, Kathleen McCarthy, went home to be with the Lord today, at 3:30 pm, sorrounded by her loved ones.
Our friend is now at peace. She is no longer in pain, no longer sick, no more suffering. She is strong and health again surrounded by beautiful angels, and by her family who went before her, specially her beloved son.
Kate courageously fought her battle until the very end. She faced this horrible disease with dignity and incredible strengh and positivity. She was an amazing person who touched me and so many others with her kindness and her support, and her posts were an inspiration for all of us.
Kate was a wonderful friend who I feel honored to have met her here on this site, and who always had encouraging and positive words when I needed most. I feel so blessed that I had the chance to get to know her better and to see what an amazing person she was. I also feel blessed that I was able to be "by her side" (phone calls) until almost the very end giving her the support that she gave to so many of us throughout these years.
I would like to thank each and every one of you on behalf of Kate's family and on my behalf for your prayers, support and kind words to our friend. Know that Kate treasured all of you and this site, and that she felt honored to be part of this family and to know that all of you were praying for her.
My heart is crying for my dear friend. I will never forget her. I know I will miss her a lot, I already am, but it comforts me to know that she is loved by all of us and that she will live forever in the heart of her family and each one of us.
God bless you all.
KarlaV.
Kavy is offline   Reply With Quote