View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 05:39 PM   #16
Sandy H

Smile

Rhonda that is great info and well put together thanks for sharing. A few questions. The food you buy is it organic? How about the salmon is it farm raised? I am told if it is then its best not to eat it because who knows what they are using for feed. Any processed foods/and /or canned are full of chemicals. I know the FDA will say its not enough to do any harm but a little here and a little there will add up. I do lots of supplements but they change depending if I am in or out of treatment and mine are customed to myself only. They are put together by an R.N. supplement researcher. She says it not good for me to pick a book and say I should do this as some of it will be good and some may not be. I have no way of knowing which is which. I admire each of you for your efforts and motivation in doing what you are doing. We are all in this together and are doing what we are comfortble with. I think we know our bodies and I know that I can feel good when I eat something or my body will tell me, "this is not good and don't do it again". Wishing you all the best. It is so good to share. hugs, Sandy
Sandy H is offline   Reply With Quote