Thread: I found out
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 04:12 PM   #2
Becca

Karen, glad it was discovered what has been making you feel so bad. Hope you will soon be feeling better. Right now I feel like I am playing around with a UTI, but my onco ran a test last week and said if I did not hear back from him that there is no problem with a UTI. Seems like I get them every few months now, while I never had any problem before.

I am also on abraxane. I take it every week and it has been hard on me. I feel like I have the flu with body aches, weakness, no appetite, slight fever for about 5-6 days-- then it is time for another treatment. I asked for a week off because of Easter and how rotten I feel. (Also I have been dealing with the head/chest cold that so many people seem to have right now). So I did not have a treatment today and hope I will have some better days this week. Does it make you feel this way? I have had 3 treatments so far, and my hair is just starting to come out. Ug, wish I could have kept it. I hope you are tolerating it better. Thank you for your love and prayers. I also pray for you and others on this site.
Becca is offline   Reply With Quote