View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 04:29 PM   #11
juanita

Got a few of them to tell. My husband's grandpa lived and died in the house I currently live in. He smoked a cigar standing out on the front porch. We've always been able to see him standing out there, but there were 2 times we saw him here in the house. At the time we had a wood stove for heat, and just after we saw him in the upstairs hall we realized the chimney was on fire. Freaky! I decided if I ever saw him here again I was getting out! Second, this house used to sit across the road and was built in the 1800's. When my kids were little we had a woman in an old fashioned calico dress who would pull the cover up over my youngest son in his baby bed. Scared the crap out of my older son. My youngest son has also said he's seen my father-in-law here in the house too. Which one of these people it is that keeps my granddaughter entertained is beyond me. And the last one, as you know one of my coworkers died last fall from lung cancer. She used to smoke those little cigars the looked like cigarettes. One day we could smell them in the kitchen and in the walk-in-cooler. There's no vents in the cooler so we know it wasn't coming from there.
1 yr herceptin,
juanita is offline   Reply With Quote