View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 02:09 PM   #14
chekmark

Re: What do we do now?

I am so sorry for what you are going thru and have gone thru but first and foremost you should not feel embarrassed or humiliated. U did not choose to have cancer. I know I cannot say anything to take away your pain but maybe this is a new beginning not an ending. Maybe there was something going on with your husband that he never told you about. Really, a divorce final in a week? Time heals although is doesn't seem like it right now. You have had 3 years from hell, try to focus on positive things. Hang out with positive people and try to have fun. Your knight and shining armor is out there. Please do not blame yourself. It takes two to make a marriage work. My heart is heavy for you cuz I know how much you love him. Take care and we are all here for you. Darlene
DX Sept 30 2010 at the age of 49. Oh crap! 1.5 cm idc, stage 1 grade 3 er/pr+, her2+ no lymph nodes, mastectomy Oct/10. Started 6 rounds of TCH Dec/10 and will continue herceptin until Nov /11 and just started femara.
Stray kitten found my lump while I was playing with it. It is now my pet and my dog is not real happy about that.
Mammo good
last herceptin 11/21/11 YAY
reconstruction 12/09/11
Chapter closed 12/10/11, hopefully, fingers crossed
Bone scan, chest xray, clear
04/27/12 Expander removed, implant put in, ahh sigh of relief, much more comfortable
Sept 30, 2014, 4 years NED
chekmark is offline   Reply With Quote