View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 03:21 PM   #12
anna4969

Re: Increased risk for endometrial cancer

jackie and lizbeth,

what settling emails you have sent. I appreciate your taking the time to answer. Yes, I spoke with the nurse this morning and the thickness is 2mm more than what they consider normal. Now, that being said, she did reiterate that the uterus, ovaries look normal. She also saw a follicle and is in fact wondering if I am not truly releasing eggs again and thus it was just a period out of no where and a fluke. Interesting for you to say about being around other females as I was in close proximity to my young niece during that time who had her period then. Hmmm? Boy am I praying this is the situation with this.

Plan is to wait 2-3 weeks to see if I have a period again, and then on August 8th she will attempt another biopsy with some help of medication given the night before the biopsy. And thank you for another confirmation that the FSH can flip around. They will be taking another blood draw for that too.

As we speak, I am waiting for a phone call from my onc to run this by him and see what he thinks of the plan. I am grateful, so grateful for the advice.

One other thing, I have never heard of HER2 going to the uterus. That is a bit unusual, isn't it?

Happy Monday evening.
anna4969 is offline   Reply With Quote