View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 03:10 PM   #49
kcherub

The reason I brought up the original thread was that I didn't see any final determination on it. To be honest, I envisioned that the original idea as an area on the bulletin board page, where each person could have a thread in their name, and those of us who wish to could post our thoughts there. How wonderful it would be for families of our lost sisters (and brothers) to also have a place to post and to receive responses from us letting them know that we still remember and love their lost ones?

I have wanted to post remembrances from several here on other sites, but it just didn't seem right. They don't "know" us. The inclination, and then not doing so, is the original reason I brought the thread back up when I found it while browsing.

Does anyone know if the format was the issue with not doing it, or just acknowledging that some will be lost? That doesn't really sound like I wanted it to, so I hope that no one thinks I am being sarcastic! It's just the only way I can think to ask. Chemo-brain lives on...LOL

Take care,
ER/PR 90%+ HER2 +
6 TCH started 5/25/2007, ended after #5 due to steroid "reactions" and neuropathy in feet and hands
BUT--#6 CH w/o Taxotere
Begin Herceptin alone 9/28/2007
30 rads completed 12/19/2007
Finish Herceptin 5/9/2008
Stopped Tamoxifen early--HATED it.
Married 17 years
13-year old son
3 embies on ice (from 1999)
GA, USA

kcherub is offline   Reply With Quote